Customer agrees that by requesting EagleZip.com (EZ) to repair, attempt to repair, update, or modify the equipment (Computers, Printers, Screens, Etc.) the following Terms and Conditions will apply:
- No repairs or work of any kind will be completed without CUSTOMER authorization.
- EZ will provide estimates of both cost and completion at every point during the repair. Please note that delivery estimates are currently affected by supplier constraints related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Customer should make a back up or hire EZ to make a back up to ensure that no data is inadvertently lost during upgrades of either Software or Hardware.
- Customer acknowledges that computers may contain personal and private information and EZ agrees to keep such information confidential.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL EAGLEZIP.COM BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR FILES LOST AND/OR HARDWARE DAMAGE OCCURING DURING WORK ON THE CUSTOMER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM. EAGLEZIP.COM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF SERVICE OR LOSS OF INCOME DUE TO THE LOSS OF FILES OR TIME REQUIRED TO MAKE AUTHORIZED REPAIRS AND/OR MODIFICATIONS. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THESE PROVISIONS SHALL APPLY TO ALL MERCHANDISE AND/OR SERVICES INVOLVED IN REPAIR TRANSACTIONS.
- EZ is not responsible for any customer equipment, peripherals, cables, software, or any other items left which are not checked off or listed on the drop-off questionnaire.
- Customer agrees to pay all charges and pick up any repaired equipment within 14 Calendar Days of completion. If equipment is not paid for in this period a $10 storage fee will be charged unless other arrangements have been previously made. If the equipment is not paid for and picked up in 30 days of completion, the computer will be deemed ABANDONED and will become the property of EZ.
- Customer understands that if a repair deposit is required, the deposit will be applied first to hardware costs and then to labor fees, and any difference will be refunded.
- All repairs are subject to a minimum Diagnostic Fee/Bench Fee of $30 even if customer declines to have the quoted work completed. The Diagnostic Fee/Bench Fee is included in the quoted price for completed repairs.
- Warranty: All parts provided, and labor performed by EagleZip.com have a 90-day limited warranty from the invoice date. Some parts may have longer manufacturer warranties which will be honored by EagleZip.com. This warranty does not cover software which has been modified by the customer such as performing a system restore or reinstallation of any software, including browser toolbars or other adware/malware. EZ will only work on software which is LICENSED to the equipment being repaired. There is no warranty for the removal of Viruses, Malware, Ransomware, Worms, etc.